Thursday 12 December 2013

Me finally speaking 6 languages :)

This is one out of six videos that a friend of mine Kieran Stokes and me Miguel Trigo decided to film this last summer. I do not know how I could edit them so I decided to publish them separately. Hope you enjoy them and all comments are welcome :)
(Sorry for my skinny forehead, I should have put up some moisturising cream before being filmed XD)



Here´s the link for the playlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMEoiERGY-4&list=PLeTm8u2RmLcoum_0M5kpmw5QahwFBmQZc

Este es el primero de los seis vídeos que un amigo mío llamado Kieran Stokes y yo, Miguel Trigo, decidimos grabar el pasado verano. No sé cómo editarlos, por ello decidí publicarlos separadamente. Espero que los disfruten y todo comentario será bienvenido.
(Siento que se me vea con la piel reseca, debí de haberme aplicado crema hidratante antes de ser grabado XD)

My blog: latorredebabelmtn.blogspot.com
My skype´s account: miguel trina

No comments:

Post a Comment